viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

About me and my Girlfriend

This about me

HI! My name is Jose Gabriel. My favorite month of the year is march because it's my birthday.My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I can go out and sleep whatever I want. My favorite day of the year it's my birthday. On my birthday I eat my favorite cake and coke. That day I stay home. My birthday it's on march 18th. I was born in Maracaibo. I'm 18 years old.

This about my girlfriend

HI! Her name is Cristina Kopak. Her favorite month of the year is June because it's between spring and summer. Her favorite day of the week is Saturday because She can go out whit her friends and her boyfriend. Her favorite day of the year it's her birthday. On her birthday She eat my favorite capitas's cake. That day She stay home with her family and friends. Her birthday it's on July 1st. She was born in Maracaibo. She's 17 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario